We provide cost effective after sales paper shredder repairs, including servicing and maintenance directly through our own branch network and authorised agents in regional locations. Get in touch through our Australia wide hotline. Our professional technical service team can maintain and support not only our own brands but also shredders from other manufacturers and distributors. Arrange a service call today for your cross cut, micro cut or strip cut shredder today.
- Fast response time. We understand that your business runs on a tight schedule. Our team of highly trained professionals are on hand to ensure that your paper shredder is repaired as quickly as possible.
- Service all areas. The document solutions team services metropolitan and regional areas across Australia.
- Service all brands. In addition to our own document shredders, we also service other leading brands including Kobra, Fellowes, GBC and more.
- Repair & trade-in on all machines. We offer a repair or trade-in service on all of our machines, regardless of age or condition. We also repair and service other leading brands.
- Extended warranty & Maintenance plans available. We offer a range of extended warranty and maintenance plans to suit your needs.
- Machine Hire. If your paper shredder is beyond repair, we can provide a replacement machine on a short or long term basis.
Repairs to your broken paper shredder can be arranged through an authorised regional repair service provider. Our factory trained, experienced technicians perform regular maintenance on all brands of equipment. Just call us to arrange a technician to visit you; or contact our service department online by completing the form below.
Paper shredders and recycling equipment are mostly mechanical – like cars, their life and performance can be significantly improved & extended (even doubled) by regular service. This keeps machines running at optimum levels and avoids unwanted costly downtime, breakdowns and emergency service calls. You’ll not know how impactful a broken shredder can be to your business until you suddenly are unable to shred confidential documents.