HSM DuoShredder 5750-1
HSM DuoShredder 5750-2
HSM DuoShredder 5750-3
HSM DuoShredder 5750
Multiple stage shredder systems – security for large amounts of files
Two-stage, fully automatic document disposal system. Depending on the type of material, it can achieve an efficient throughput of up to 800 kg per hour. In combination with an HSM baling press, you can expand the HSM DuoShredder 5750 into a complete disposal system. We recommend the following baling press models: HSM KP 100.1, HSM KP 88.1 and other fully automatic presses.
- Sturdy loading hopper with built-in overloading protection to control the shredder and the conveyor belt.
- Stage 1: pre-shredding using a four-shaft system consisting of two intake shafts and two cutting shafts.
- Light barrier monitors filling level between stages 1 and 2 to prevent overloading.
- Stage 2: fine shredding using a two-shaft system.
- Light barrier monitors filling level after stage 2 to prevent overloading.
- Robust frame construction with service and maintenance doors.
- Optionally available with material collection trolley for solo operation, volume approx. 320 litres.
- Maximum speed due to the optimum coordination of the cutting unit. Designed with economical start up operation and overload protection through a frequency inverter.
|HSM DuoShredder 5750|
|Cutting width||4.6 mm|
|Cutting type||Particle cut|
|Security level DIN 66399 (ISO/IEC 21964)||P-4, O-3, T-4, E-3, F-1|
|Shredder material||Paper, Staples and paper clips, Credit card, USB stick, Folders|
|Throughput capacity per hour||< 650 kg|
|Working width||500 mm|
|Width x Height x Depth||1900 x 3300 x 1200 mm|
|Weight||ab 2500 kg bis 2500 kg|
|Cutting size – 1st stage||20 x 155 mm|
|Cutting size – 2nd stage||4,6 x 34 mm|